The Carroll Valley Citizens Association provides a multitude of services to their members, and the community.
CVCA publishes a hardcopy newsletter three or four times a year, on or about January, April, July, and October. The January issue goes out to every household in Carroll Valley to invite neighbors to join. The other issues are mailed out only to paid up CVCA members.
Newsletters are now also available online.
Each year the CVCA awards a $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior who meets the requirements. The requirements are not difficult, but they do require a certain amount of effort beyond normal scholastic endeavors. To apply, the student must:
1. Be a resident of Carroll Valley
2. Be a graduating senior of a public, private or home school
3. Be accepted into a two or four year college, university, trade or vocational school.
4. Submit a completed application packet by the deadline of April 1 that includes:
- A completed and signed data sheet.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals of academic, extracurricular and community involvement.
- A single page essay addressing the question “What Recommendations Would I Give to Improve the Carroll Valley Community?”
- A summary of the extracurricular activities (community, social, church or other) undertaken outside of normal scholastic activities.
If the applicant feels that special circumstances need to be addressed, he or she may submit a written request to the scholarship committee.
CVCA representatives are usually available at the January Financial Aid Fair at the Fairfield High School to answer any questions. For further information please Contact Us
CVCA Annual J4 Golf Classic
Each year the CVCA organizes a golf tournament, the proceeds of which go to support the fireworks and other activities at the Carroll Valley 4th of July Celebration.
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the brochure.
The CVCA sponsors two yard sales each year, Spring (usually in May) and Fall (in September or October).